NEW 6-Day All-Inclusive Panama Relocation Tour
Panama Relocation Tours ™
An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You!
Leave All Your Worries Behind…
Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
Tour Itinerary Starting in May 2019
We suggest that you arrive one to two days before the tour begins to spend some time exploring Panama City. Our friendly bi-lingual driver will pick you up at Tocumen International Airport and take you to the hotel we use in Panama City. Once you’ve put down your deposit for the tour and provide us with your international arrival date, we can set up the hotel reservations you’ll need at our preferred hotel in Panama City before the tour starts. We book the room for you so you can get our discounted rate of $84/night (plus 10% tax) including breakfast and wifi. You pay for the room when you get there.
You’re required to arrive at least one day before the Tour starts but you may want to arrive several days early to do some exploring on your own! The tour does not spend much time in Panama City because we have never had a tour guest who was interested in living there. So if you are interested in doing a tour of Panama City you will need to arrive in Panama two days before the regular tour. The day before the Panama Relocation Tour starts, you could go on an optional group Panama City Tour with our bi-lingual driver tour of Panama City. You’ll visit the Miraflores locks a the Panama Canal, Casco Antigua, various neighborhoods and the Amador Causeway.
- VIP pick-up at Tocumen International Airport (included).
- Spend the night in Panama City. Go exploring!
Note – the tour itinerary is subject to change depending on schedules and weather
PreTour Optional group tour of Panama City – Friday
- Optional group Panama City Day Tour — starts at 8am
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30 am
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona/San Carlos area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in these areas
- Discuss important things you need to know before renting or buying in Panama
- Check out grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
Day 2 – Sunday Tour begins at 9:00 am