What happens next?
- Download your TOUR PREP CHECKLIST HERE – This checklist is for you to keep track of what has or has not been done to prepare for your trip to Panama.
- Sign the Tour Release form and fill out the Medical Information form.
- Purchase your own airfare to Panama’s Tocumen International Airport ( code PTY) and then email your complete flight information to Melissa at melissa@PanamaRelocationTours.com
- Once we receive your international flight information, we will make arrangements for our driver to pick you up at the airport. And will book you at Crowne Plaza hotel in Panama City. Let Melissa know if you need 1 or 2 beds in the room and if you prefer a queen or king bed. All rooms are smoke free. Breakfast is included. Our rate is $66 including tax.
- Melissa will help you with planning your PRE and POST tour activities in Panama.
- Send your passport information to Melissa so we can book your in-country flight back to Panama City. We need the passport number, full name, country of origin, and your birthday.
- Once all your plans have been set up for before and after the Panama Relocation Tour, Melissa will put together a final Travel Package with all of your travel details. You should bring your Travel Package with you to Panama.
- We collect the final payment not later than 30 days before the tour starts.
- Please take time to review all of the links on the Welcome Package page
- RELAX! know that you are in good hands with us taking care of most of the details for you.
We really look forward to meeting you and showing you what life can be like in Panama.