During a recent Livestream, I interviewed a Panamanian doctor and the manager of a medical clinic in Panama. We wanted to give you realistic information about what medical care, and medications, are available in Panama.
This office offers telemedicine anywhere in Panama with an English-speaking doctor. They can also send a lab to your house for lab work. They can deliver medications to your home. And doctors make house calls. Watch the replay to learn:
* What medical records you should bring with you
* Why medications may be a challenge in Panama
* Why you may want to schedule a consultation BEFORE moving to Panama
* Where to find out if your meds are available and what they cost in Panama
* Insurance is hard to get if you have pre-existing conditions or are over 74
* And more.
See this article about Health Insurance Options in Panama
See this article if you about affordable healthcare if you cannot get health insurance.
See this article about Healthcare in Panama.
See this article about using Medicare in Panama.
Submit a Comment