We had a great group of people for the 2014 December Panama Relocation Tours. This was the first tour in our new bus. Everyone said how comfortable the new bus was and how safe they felt with our expert driver, Jorge.
Many had already visited (and eliminated) other countries so they were hoping Panama will meet their needs. One couple had already made plans to move to Panama in January 2015. After the tour, they knew exactly which city they wanted to move to and found a rental property the day after the tour. I also helped them set up a bank account.
Another tour guests moved from Saudia Arabia to Boquete the week before the tour started. This is what he has to say about his new home, “It is heaven to have fresh air every day with no dust…and leave the windows open at night to hear the frog chorus when the stars come out and the birdsong, as the sun nears the horizon in the morning.”
This is his new view:
Another lady from California wanted to visit an opthamologist before the tour. Because I have had two eye surgeries in Panama, I knew exactly who to refer her to. The doctor discovered that she had scar tissue behind her cataract. He said “I can fix that today”. So she had quick and painless lazer surgery the day before the tour started. It cost 80% less than the same procedure in the USA.
Sometimes little emergencies happen during the tour. During our last tour, a lady had to get a root canal. During this tour, a guest had a tooth fall out of a bridge. No problem.. a dentist with his own laboratory fixed it in a few minutes for only $25.
Another guy got sick with flu like symptoms after the tour. He went to Dr. Chen for a $10 doctor visit in Boquete and got the medication he needed to get well fast.
Panama Relocation Tours provides every tour guest with a book with all the information they get during the tour already typed up plus a complete list of doctor recommendations. Before we moved to Panama, I spent hundreds of hours researching how we would get things “done” when we moved here. To make life easier and save you hundreds of hours of research, everyone on the tour gets my ROLODEX which includes:
- Health insurance companies
- Private hospitals, Doctors, Dentists, and specialists
- How to get BIG discounts on many purchases in Panama
- CPA’s with expat & Panamanian experience
- Meet with Attorney to learn about visa options and business structures
- Shipping and moving companies (Tips for saving money, too)
- Pet relocation company (my step-by-step guide for a smooth transition)
- Trustworthy real estate agents and property managers (they are hard to find)
- How to get online orders (Amazon) and mail delivered
- The best way to take title to a property if you decide to buy
- How to send and receive faxes without using a fax machine
- We will help you set up an Offshore Bank Account!
- How to get phone calls to/from your country in Panama… for free
- How to bring a gun in to Panama and get a permit (or buy one here)
- Learn How to Fund Your Life Overseas… Little Ways to Make Big Money
- Step-by-step CHECKLIST of things to do BEFORE you move to Panama
- Best place to buy or rent a car, and MUCH more.
Come join us for Panama Relocation Tours to see what life is like in Panama. This is what one tour guest wrote after the 2014 December tour:
If anyone is planning on moving to Panama, Jackie’s Panama Relocation Tours should be the FIRST step on the “to do list for the move. The tour will eliminate a lot of lost time due to the lack of knowledge foreigners have about moving to Panama. It’s an excellent tour and everyone will gain a wealth of knowledge from it. Allen & Beverly Gastinger, Texas
As always, by the end of day one, everyone on the tour has new life-long friends.