We will visit Coronado/Gorgona area briefly during the tour. We will visit a few properties for rent (usually condos). During lunch we will meet expats who live in the area. When we have time, we also visit a popular store that has a little of everything before we head up to El Valle.
After the tour if you’d like to go back to the Coronado/Gorgona area to do more exploring, you have two choices of how to get there.
- Take an Air Panama flight to Panama City. You will arrive near the Albrook Mall.
- Take the bus or rent a car. This will be a 6 hour drive from Boquete/David to Coronado.
If you fly back to Panama City on Air Panama, from there, you have 3 choices of how to get to Coronado
- Hire a driver to take you there. It will cost about $100 one way. We can make arrangements for him to pick you up to take you to Tocumen International Airport. We can this reservation for you.
- Rent a car – it will cost about $30 a day. This includes insurance and taxes. You will need to turn the car back in to the same office to avoid additional charges.
- Take the bus. This will cost about $6 each way
If you’d like to see rentals or properties for sale, we will contact agents in the area to see who is available. Some agents in Coronado are really high pressure sales people. Of course we will avoid them