We did the very first Panama Relocation Tour in 2010 with 8 tour clients. So, now in 2019, we have ten years of experience educating people about relocating to and living in Panama. We exclusively do relocation tours.
Every day during the tour, we’re joined by a 49 year old Panamanian who was born in Panama and who has lived in Panama his whole life. He’s been working with Panama Relocation Tours for 8 years. He will will share his tips about what you need to do to be well respected by Panamanians and what you should not do too.
So, combined we have 59 years of experience living and working in Panama!
The May 31st 2019 tour was our 102nd Panama Relocation Tour.
We’ve had thousands of relocation tour clients from all over the world. About 60% relocate to Panama and we hold their hand throughout the entire process of relocating to Panama after the tour.
We get weekly updates from Panamanian lawyers and other experts so I can pass the information on Panama Relocation Tour clients.
In the 10 years that we’ve been doing Panama Relocation Tours, we’ve been asked every question there is about relocating to and living in Panama. We know all the answers to your questions! And if a question should come up that we don’t know the answer to, we know exactly who to call (or whatsapp) for the answer. We have friends and contacts throughout Panama.
No one has more experience about relocating to and living in Panama
than Panama Relocation Tours!
During a Panama Relocation Tour, I will share my first-hand experience about:
* I bought 3 cars and a big bus in Panama & and got insurance
* Rented a house in Panama (and you should too) you’ll learn what to watch out for when renting
* Got a Pensionado Visa then renounced the Pensionado Visa
* Got a Friendly Nations Visa and a work permit
* In 2012, I bought my first house in Panama
* I bought land and had a greenhouse built so I could grow food all year
* I have bought and sold several properties in Panama
* Dentist and doctor appointments
* I own and manage rental properties in Panama
* Experience with being a long distance landlord
* Learned why it is usually better not to take title to a property in your own name
* I’ve lived in 4 countries and visited 26 countries!
* Got electric, water, internet, cable tv and trash collection set up
* Bought houses without using bank financing or very much cash & teach you how too
* I’ve opened bank accounts in Panama
* Got a Will in Panama
* Got bribed by a cop in Panama & paid it.. you’ll learn why you might do this too!
* Bought furniture and had furniture custom made in Panama
* Set up several businesses in Panama
* Paying taxes in Panama
* Got a traffic ticket for making a U-turn (I did not really make a u-turn)
* Wired money in to and out of Panama
* Completely remodeled my kitchen – finding contractors
* Building experience – Built an addition to my house
* I’ve set up several corporations in Panama
* Bought existing corporations to save $
* Purchased health insurance in Panama after investigating options
* Discovered how to save 40% when buying health insurance
* Brought a pet with me to Panama
* Order things from Amazon to get shipped to Panama
* Set up cell phone service in Panama for less than $20 a month
* Learned how to keep my US number and receive calls with no monthly fee
* Had two surgeries and a hospital emergency room visit in Panama
* Hired gardeners, a maid, plumbers, electricians, and other contractors
* Learned what not to do in Panama too!
* Learned it is better NOT to buy some things at a grocery store
* And much much more… [Read more…]