There are so many things I love love love about living in Panama. Listen to the replay of the October 30th, 2021 conference call to learn 6 things I love about living in Panama.
2. I love Panamanian people! Panamanians are friendly, honest, caring people who will do whatever they can to help you. I love the family values that Panamanians have and that they are not divided by politics.
3. I love the natural beauty! I love the scenery in Panama and the flowers which grow in abundance.
4. I love that Panama is more affordable! Things like healthcare, property taxes, insurance, water, and utilities all cost me much less in Panama.
5. I love the fresh food! I especially love that Panama has a 365-day growing season and fresh fruits and veggies are readily available at affordable prices. Fresh seafood is also very affordable and available all year.
6. I love that Panama is small! Panama only has 4.5 million people and the country is small enough that you can drive to a completely different environment in an hour or two. I can drive to the Pacific Ocean in about 1.5 hours or the Caribbean Sea in 3 hours or fly to Panama City in 40 minutes.
Panama is my Shangri la! Living in Panama will take your stress away! You’ll be happy and healthier in Panama! No matter how much I tell you how much I love living in Panama (and I think you will too), the only way to know if YOU will love Panama too is to come to visit. We have three ways to help you explore Panama:
- Join us for an all-inclusive 6-day, 7-night Panama Relocation Tour to see the most popular places to live and learn everything you need to know to move to Panama the easy way. You might even find the perfect rental during the tour! see details here
- Take a Private Tour of the area(s) you are most interested in to get a thorough understanding of what life is like living there and see rentals in your price range. Private Tours start at as little as $200 a day for a couple.
- Get the Complete Panama Relocation Guide to learn at your own pace and get details about how to do a self-guided tour.
Either way, you’ll get our reliable contacts, instructions about exactly what you need to do to relocate to Panama, plus you’ll get access to our ongoing support for before, during, and after your move to Panama.
The Big Announcement… I’m on vacation in November so there will be no live conference calls. The weekly calls will resume in December.