Terri and Terry talk about living near Chitre in their own tropical oasis where they rent a furnished two-bedroom oceanfront house for $400 a month. They discuss why they picked that area and what it’s like to live in Panama. They both share a lot of great advice for anyone considering a move to Panama. Enjoy the video!
We’re sorry that the videographer did not get shots of the things they talked about!
In this video, you’ll learn:
* Why they picked the area where they live
* How they found their rental
* Can they live on Social Security
* What are their living expenses
* What’s life like living in that area in Panama
* and much more.
These are additional photos of their oceanfront property. They were taken when a Panama Relocation Tour group visited. Would you like a view like that??