Panama Relocation Tours ™
An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You!
Leave All Your Worries Behind…
Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
The tour itinerary listed below is valid for our tours in July 2019 and later and represents our typical tour itinerary. The itinerary is subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather, traffic, etc.
Arriving in Panama City
- VIP airport shuttle service is provided from Tocumen International Airport to our group hotel in Panama City. The airport shuttle service is provided even if you arrive before your tour check-in day.
Check-In Day – Friday – Hotel Check-In Starts at 3PM
- VIP airport shuttle service is provided from Tocumen International Airport to our group hotel in Panama City
- Check-in is at 3PM – if you arrive earlier go to the front desk at the hotel and ask them to hold your luggage. You may request early check-in when you arrive at the hotel but this cannot be guaranteed.
- There are no group meals during check-in day because we have guests arriving at all times of the day and night. The hotel has a restaurant and is connected to a shopping mall with a variety of dining options plus a grocery store.
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30AM
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona/San Carlos area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in these areas
- Check out grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities in Coronado
- Learn important things to know before renting or buying in Panama
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
Day 2 – Sunday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Breakfast at the Beach Resort
- Travel to the Azuero Pensinula to see Chitre and Las Tablas
- Explore affordable living in Chitre and Las Tablas & beach communities
- Lunch with Expats who live in the Azuero Pensinula
- Learn about affordable health insurance options
- Dine and spend the night in Santiago or Chitre & meet expats who live there
Day 3 – Monday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Breakfast in Santiago or Chitre
- We make our way from the hotel towards the western province of Chiriqui.
- We pass through the indigenous Ngobe-Buglé reservation.
- Lunch in Boca Chica or Las Lajas
- Discuss housing options in Boca Chica, Las Lajas and David
- In David see shopping opportunities including a mall, PriceSmart (like Costco), & DoItCenter (like Home Depot)
- Learn about shipping your things to Panama
- Learn how to get your pets in to Panama the easy way
- Discuss housing options, pros & cons of living in the Las Lajas and David area
- Head to Boquete for dinner with expats
Day 4 – Tuesday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Meet many expats at Tuesday Market and buy locally grown coffee
- See an affordable rental on an organic coffee farm
- See a rental in a gated community in Boquete
- Lunch at Panama restaurant
- Open bank account if you want – must send in required documents 10 days in advance
- Shop around Boquete – visit pharmacies, farmer’s market, department store, grocery stores, etc
- Discuss pros and cons of living in the Boquete area.
- Dinner at an expat owned restaurant in Boquete. Meet expats who live in the Boquete area
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Tour starts at 9AM
- Visit Volcan, Bambito, and Cerro Punta
- See affordable rental in the Volcan area
- During lunch in Volcan, meet expats who live in the Volcan area.
- Discuss housing options and pros and cons of living in the Volcan areas
- Discuss how to fund your life overseas including unique ways to make money in Panama or online business opportunities.
- Dinner with expats in Boquete
- Q & A on the way back to Boquete – Tour ends after dinner with expats
DAY 6 – Thursday – Day Trip to Puerto Armuelles
- We visit Puerto Armuelles, an affordable beach town in far western Panama, near Costa Rica
- See rentals in Puerto Armuelles
- During lunch, meet expats who live in the Puerto area
- Farewell dinner and final hotel stay
Check-Out Day – Friday – Travel back to Panama City
- Breakfast provided at our hotel in Boquete
- VIP airport shuttle departs at 7:30 AM from Boquete to Enrique Malek Airport in David
- Group flight from David to Tocumen International Airport**
- Arrive at Tocumen International Airport by 11 AM
** If you are leaving Panama on your check-out day you must schedule your international flight for 2 PM or later. You will not arrive at Tocumen International Airport in time for an international flight before 2 PM.
** Your flight from David to Tocumen International Airport will be scheduled for your tour check-out day. If you choose to depart David on a different day you will need to A) pay a $25 change fee per person, B) coordinate this change with our Panama travel agent, and C) arrange and pay for your own lodging and transportation after the tour check-out day.
The map below shows where we go during the tour. As you can see, we cover a lot of territory. Note that the Pacific Ocean is to the South and the Caribbean Sea/Atlantic is to the North. Panama is an east-west oriented country. Costa Rica is to the west of Panama. Click on the blue icon for more information about the areas where we go during a Panama Relocation Tour.
Click on the BOOK Tour Button below to ORDER ONLINE All credit cards are accepted. A $500 deposit per person is required at the time you book; the remainder is due 30 days before the tour. Ask about our family discounts for more than 2 staying in the same room.
See our tour dates.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
EMAIL: info@PanamaRelocationTours.com OR CALL 972-496-4500