Panama Relocation Tours ™
An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You!
Leave All Your Worries Behind…
Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
We suggest that you arrive one to two days before the tour begins to spend some time exploring Panama City. Our friendly bi-lingual driver will pick you up at the airport. We are happy to help arrange your hotel reservations prior to the tour, but pre-tour expenses are yours to cover. From the minute the tour begins until it ends, ALL expenses (hotel, meals, ground transportation, and in-country flights) will be included.
Arrive before the tour begins to do some exploring on your own! The tour does not spend much time in Panama City because we have never had a tour guest who was interested in living there. So if you are interested in Panama City you will need to arrive in Panama two days before the regular tour. We have experienced bi-lingual drivers who will to take you to various neighborhoods or tourist attractions, including the Panama Canal.
- VIP pick-up at Tocumen International Airport (included).
- Spend the night in Panama City. Go exploring! We have arranged for optional city tours with bi-lingual drivers.
We offer a variety of suggestions to meet your needs – like:
- Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour of Panama City – you can Hop-Off and explore what interests you and then Hop On the next bus.
- Take a tour of Casco Viejo (aka Casco Antiguo) Panama City’s oldest neighborhood and up-and-coming Bohemian burrough, which hosts fine dining restaurants, boutique hotels, a Cuban salsa salon (lessons available) and a microbrewery!
Note – the tour itinerary is subject to change depending on schedules
PreTour – Friday
- Optional Day Tour — Panama City Tour
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30 am
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in the Coronado area
- In Coronado, see grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
Day 2 – Sunday Tour begins at 9:00 am