Panama Relocation Tours ™
An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You!
Leave All Your Worries Behind…
Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
Itinerary through April 2019: 6-Day Without Flight back to Panama City
Itinerary May – December 2019: 6-Day Includes Flight back to Panama City
We suggest that you arrive one to two days before the tour begins to spend some time exploring Panama City. Our friendly bi-lingual driver will pick you up at Tocumen International Airport and take you to the hotel we use in Panama City. Once you’ve put down your deposit for the tour and provide us with your international arrival date, we can set up the hotel reservations you’ll need at our preferred hotel in Panama City before the tour starts. We book the room for you so you can get our discounted rate of $84/night (plus 10% tax) including breakfast and wifi. You pay for the room when you get there.
You’re required to arrive at least one day before the Tour starts but you may want to arrive several days early to do some exploring on your own! The tour does not spend much time in Panama City because we have never had a tour guest who was interested in living there. So if you are interested in doing a tour of Panama City you will need to arrive in Panama two days before the regular tour. The day before the Panama Relocation Tour starts, you could go on an optional group Panama City Tour with our bi-lingual driver tour of Panama City. You’ll visit the Miraflores locks a the Panama Canal, Casco Antigua, various neighborhoods and the Amador Causeway.
- VIP pick-up at Tocumen International Airport (included).
- Spend the night in Panama City. Go exploring!
Note – the tour itinerary is subject to change depending on schedules
PreTour Optional group tour of Panama City – Friday
- Optional group Panama City Day Tour — starts at 8:30am – includes the Miraflores Locks at the Panama Canal,
Casco Viejo, Amador Causeaway, exploring several neighborhoods.
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30 am
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona/San Carlos area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in these areas
- Check out grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities in Coronado
- Learn important things to know before renting or buying in Panama
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
- Breakfast at the Beach Resort
- Travel to the Azuero Pensinula to see Chitre and Las Tablas
- Explore affordable living in Chitre and Las Tablas in the Azuero Pensinula
- Lunch with Expats who live in the Azuero Pensinula
- Learn about affordable health insurance options
- Dine and spend the night Santiago or Chitre & meet expats who live there
Day 3 – Monday Tour begins at 9:00 am
- Breakfast in Santiago or Chitre
- We make our way from the hotel towards the western province of Chiriqui.
- We pass through the indigenous Ngobe-Buglé reservation.
- Lunch in Boca Chica or Las Lajas
- Discuss housing options in Boca Chica, Las Lajas and David
- In David see shopping opportunities including mall, PriceSmart (like Costco) DoItCenter (like Home Depot)
- Learn about shipping your things to Panama
- Learn how to get your pets in to Panama the easy way…
- Discuss housing options, pros & cons of living in the Las Lajas and David area
- Head to Boquete for dinner with expats
Day 4 – Tuesday Tour begins at 9 am.
- Meet many expats at Tuesday Market and buy locally grown coffee
- See an affordable rental on an organic coffee farm
- See a rental in a gated community in Boquete
- Lunch at Panama restaurant
- Open bank account if you want – must send in required documents 10 days in advance
- Shop around Boquete – visit pharmacies, farmer’s market, department store, grocery stores, etc
- Discuss pros and cons of living in the Boquete area.
- Dinner at an expat owned restaurant in Boquete. Meet expats who live in the Boquete area
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Tour starts at 9 am
- Visit Volcan and Bambito and Cerro Punta
- See affordable rental in the Volcan area
- During lunch in Volcan, meet expats who live in the Volcan area.
- Discuss housing options and pros and cons of living in the Volcan areas
- Discuss how to fund your life overseas including unique ways to make money in Panama or online business opportunities.
- Dinner with expats in Boquete
- Q & A on the way back to Boquete – Tour ends after dinner with expats
DAY 6 – Thursday Tour Ends (or OPTIONAL Day Trip to Puerto Armuelles)
- Farewell Breakfast – Q & A. and OPTIONAL DAY TOUR OF PUERTO ARMUELLES, an affordable beach town in far western Panama, near Costa Rica
- See rentals in Puerto Armuelles
- During lunch, meet expats who live in the Puerto area
- You will need to plan to spend the night in Boquete after the Puerto Armuelles Day Trip (this hotel will be at your own expense)
NOTE: Included in the tour, our driver will pick you up at the hotel in Boquete to take you to the airport in David where you will catch your in-country flight.
The map below shows where we go during the tour. As you can see, we cover a lot of territory. Note that the Pacific Ocean is to the South and the Caribbean Sea/Atlantic is to the North. Panama is an east-west oriented country. Costa Rica is to the west of Panama. Click on the blue icon for more information about the areas where we go during a Panama Relocation Tour.
This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE* tour. The low fee of $2300 for singles with a private room or $3800 for two people staying in the same room(price good through April 2019), includes all ground transportation, all meals, all hotels, after-tour transportation from Boquete to David PLUS the opportunity to learn what life would “really” be like living in Panama – in the city, on the beach, or in the mountains. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery without the hassles of renting a car and driving in a foreign country.
You’ll also get my tips and tricks for how to reduce costs while in Panama. These are things I’ve learned first-hand since I moved here. You’ll have access to all the connections I’ve made: honest attorneys, English speaking doctors, low cost rental and property listings, and a private forum to swap information with the friends you’ll make on the tour–this alone is worth the price of the trip!
Click on the BOOK Tour Button below to ORDER ONLINE All credit cards are accepted. A $500 deposit per person is required at the time you book; the remainder is due 30 days before the tour. Ask about our family discounts for more than 2 staying in the same room.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
EMAIL: info@PanamaRelocationTours.com OR CALL 972-496-4500
Included: We will make arrangements for our driver to pick you up when you arrive at Tocumen International Airport and take you to the hotel where we stay in Panama City. Once you’ve provided us with your international arrival date, we can set up the hotel reservations you’ll need at our preferred hotel in Panama City before the tour starts. We book the room for you so you can get our discounted rate of $84/night (plus 10% tax) including breakfast and wifi. You pay for the room when you arrive at the hotel. Included during the tour dates through April 2019, are all lodging, tour as outlined on the itinerary, all ground transportation, 3 meals a day (1 entree), local driver fluent in English and Spanish, your Expat Tour Guide PLUS all the information you need to relocate to Panama. You’ll meet expats throughout the country. We also pay for transportation from our hotel in Boquete to David for your flight.
*Not Included:(1)International airfare, alcoholic beverages, excess baggage charges, hotel room upgrades, extras in hotels (laundry, telephone calls, room service). (2) Pre or Post tour planning, pre or post tour hotel reservations, car rental, house rentals, vacation planning, additional transportation. (3) In-country flight or bus back to Panama City. (4)If you decide to change your flights, you will be responsible for the change fees and you will need to get with a travel agent or the airline to make the changes.
Refunds: Full refunds will only be issued if you cancel 30 days prior to the tour. No other refunds will be issued after 30 days. Just like cruise ships, we have limited spots and will not be able to issue a refund. All hotel rooms and most meals are booked and paid for prior to the tour. We can’t get a refund if there is a cancellation, so we will not be able to give you one. Pick your dates wisely.
Cancellations: We realize that things happen and you may need to cancel your tour. You can move your deposit to a different tour within 12 months if you let us know 30 days in advance or we can issue a refund if it is more than 30 days before your tour. Once it is 30 days prior to your tour, no refunds will be issued. If you cancel two times then want to sign up again, you will be required to pay the FULL FARE in advance and you will not get a refund if you cancel again regardless of how far out you give us notice. We spend hundreds of hours planning each tour. When there is a cancellation, it adds extra time and effort for our team.
Move Tour Date: If you need to move to a different tour date, there is no charge if you let us know 30 days before your tour. You are allowed a “no fee” date change one time only.
Baggage/Bus Restrictions: You will be STRICTLY limited to one carry on bag and one small personal bag per person . This will also make it much faster and easier for you to get through immigration and customs coming in to Panama and back to your home country. There will be laundry facilities at many of the places we will be staying and the hotel in Boquete will do your laundry for you for a small fee. YOU will be responsible for getting your luggage on and off the bus and carrying it in to hotels. Pack light! No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the bus.