Panama Relocation Tours ™
An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You!
Leave All Your Worries Behind…
Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
The tour itinerary listed below represents our typical tour itinerary. The itinerary is subject to change.
Arriving in Panama City
- VIP airport shuttle service is provided from Tocumen International Airport to our group hotel in Panama City. The airport shuttle service is provided even if you arrive before your tour check-in day.
Check-In Day – Friday – Hotel Check-In Starts at 3PM
- VIP airport shuttle service is provided from Tocumen International Airport to our group hotel in Panama City
- Check-in is at 3PM – if you arrive earlier go to the front desk at the hotel and ask them to hold your luggage. You may request early check-in when you arrive at the hotel but this cannot be guaranteed.
- There are no group meals during check-in day because we have guests arriving at all times of the day and night. The hotel has a restaurant and is connected to a shopping mall with a variety of dining options plus a grocery store.
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30AM
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona/San Carlos area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in these areas
- Learn where to meet expats in the Coronado area
- Check out grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities in Coronado
- Learn important things to know before renting or buying in Panama
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
Day 2 – Sunday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Breakfast at the Beach Resort
- Travel to the Azuero Pensinula to see Chitre and Las Tablas
- Explore affordable living in Chitre and Las Tablas & beach communities
- Lunch with Expats who live in the Azuero Pensinula
- Learn where the expats meet in the Azuero
- Learn about affordable health insurance options
- Dine and spend the night in Santiago or Chitre & meet expats who live there
Day 3 – Monday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Breakfast in Santiago or Chitre
- We make our way from the hotel towards the western province of Chiriqui.
- We pass through the indigenous Ngobe-Buglé reservation.
- Lunch in Boca Chica or Las Lajas
- Discuss housing options in Boca Chica, Las Lajas and David
- In David see shopping opportunities including a mall
- Learn about shipping your things to Panama
- Learn how to get your pets in to Panama the easy way
- Discuss housing options, pros & cons of living in the Las Lajas and David area
- Head to Boquete for dinner with expats
Day 4 – Tuesday – Tour begins at 9AM
- Meet many expats at Tuesday Market and buy locally grown coffee
- See an affordable rental on an organic coffee farm
- See a rental in a gated community in Boquete
- Lunch with expats at an exotic location
- See residential communities and rentals near Boquete
- Discuss pros and cons of living in the Boquete area
- Learn where to meet expats in the Boquete area
- Dinner at an expat owned restaurant in Boquete. Meet expats who live in the Boquete area
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Tour starts at 9AM
- Visit Volcan, Bambito, and maybe Cerro Punta
- Learn unique ways to make money with an online business
- See affordable rental in the Volcan area
- Lunch with expats who live in the Volcan area.
- Discuss housing options and pros and cons of living in Volcan
- Learn where to meet expats in the Volcan area
- See Pricesmart (like Costco or Sams)
- Q & A on the way back to Boquete
- Dinner with expats in Boquete
DAY 6 – Thursday – Tour starts at 9AM
- Open bank account (optional) – must send in required documents in advance
- Visit Pharmacy to check on availability and price of your drugs
- Explore Farmer’s Market, Department Store and Grocery Stores
- Lunch at a Panamanian restaurant with expat guests
- Learn how to be a successful expat and what to avoid too
- Farewell Dinner
Check-Out Day – Friday – Travel back to Panama City
- Breakfast provided at our hotel in Boquete
- VIP airport shuttle departs at 7:30 AM from Boquete to Enrique Malek Airport in David
- Group flight from David to Tocumen International Airport**
- Arrive at Tocumen International Airport by 11 AM
** If you are leaving Panama on your check-out day you must schedule your international flight for 2 PM or later. You will not arrive at Tocumen International Airport in time for an international flight before 2 PM.
** Your flight from David to Tocumen International Airport will be scheduled for your tour check-out day. If you choose to depart David on a different day you will need to A) pay a $25 change fee per person, B) coordinate this change with our Panama travel agent, and C) arrange and pay for your own lodging and transportation after the tour check-out day.
Click on the BOOK Tour Button below to ORDER ONLINE All credit cards are accepted. A $500 deposit per person is required at the time you book; the remainder is due 30 days before the tour. Ask about our family discounts for more than 2 staying in the same room.
See our tour dates.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
EMAIL: [email protected] OR CALL 972-496-4500