An Amazing Adventure Is Waiting For You! Leave All Your Worries Behind… Let Us Take Care Of Everything For You!
We’re Your Panama Relocation Experts!
Our 6 day 5 night ALL-INCLUSIVE Panama Relocation Tour ™ will introduce you to the inexpensive and wonderful lifestyle available when you retire in Panama. You’ll pay one flat fee for the Tour which will include all ground transportation, all hotels, all meals during the tour dates PLUS all the information you need to relocate to Panama with ease.
Learn what life would be like when you retire in Panama
This is NOT a real estate buying tour. There is no agenda to “sell” you anything. My only goal is to introduce you to the Panamanian way of life and give you all the information you need to make a smooth retirement in Panama. You will get information about homes for sale and rentals just so you can see what’s available at various prices. But I’m not trying to sell you anything. In fact, if you do decide to move to Panama, I strongly advise that you DO NOT BUY, it’s better to rent for at least 6-12 months before you make a buying decision. We’ll visit local shops and markets to discover the BETTER and MORE AFFORDABLE way to live. Imagine dinner for two for less than $10 including drinks!
You’ll discover why so many people are retiring in Panama!
The tour will take you from large metropolitan areas to resort beach areas that have every amenity and luxury you’d ever need, and funky beach areas with a laid back atmosphere. You’ll also visit popular highland towns where thousands of expats live, and rural areas teeming with opportunity.
You will see for yourself how the Panama health care system works, how you can get health insurance for as little as $70 per month, and where prescription medication can cost far less than the US or Canada. You’ll learn the secret to getting a 20% discount on all medications. Many drugs can be purchased without a prescription. Bring a list of medications you currently take to see what they will cost in Panama. International health insurance is also available which will cover you in Panama, your home country, and anywhere else in the world. You’ll be shocked at how affordable international health insurance is in Panama. (I pay $2200 a YEAR for international health insurance)
You will meet with a reputable Panamanian attorney so you can learn about the various Visa options including the Pensionado visa and Friendly Nations Visa. Learn how you can get big discounts on every day purchases. Plus you’ll learn about other visa programs if you’re not retired. Our attorney will answer your questions about buying real estate or setting up a business, too. It’s a lot easier than you think!
You’ll learn how to move your existing business offshore and how you can reduce your taxes by about $102,000 per year, per person if you are a US citizen. Luckily, people from most other countries do not need to pay taxes on their worldwide income. I’ll help you get an offshore bank account set up in about an hour – it’s much easier than you think. Before we moved to Panama, I spent hundreds of hours researching how we would get things “done” when we moved here. To make your life easier and save you hundreds of hours of research, everyone on the tour gets my ROLODEX which includes:
- Health insurance companies, plus little trick to save an extra 30%
- Private hospitals, Doctors, Dentists, and specialists
- How to find a rental.. and things to watch out for
- How to get BIG discounts on many purchases in Panama
- CPA’s with expat & Panamanian experience
- Meet with Attorney to learn about visa options and business structures
- Shipping and moving companies (Tips for saving money, too)
- What it takes to start a business in Panama.. and which businesses are off limits.
- Pet relocation (my step-by-step guide for a smooth transition)
- Trustworthy real estate agents and property managers (they are hard to find)
- How to get online orders (Amazon) and mail delivered to you
- Selling on Amazon – Without touching products
- The best way to take title to a property if you decide to buy
- How to send and receive faxes without using a fax machine
- We will help you set up an Offshore Bank Account!
- How to get 2.5%.. compounded daily.. on a savings account … without a CD
- Typical budgets in various areas (some are more or less than others)
- How to get phone calls to/from your country in Panama… for free
- How to bring a gun into Panama and get a permit (or buy one here)
- How to ship precious metals into Panama.. tax free!
- Where to buy precious metals like gold and silver in Panama.
- Learn How to Fund Your Life Overseas… Little Ways to Make Big Money
- Step-by-step CHECKLIST of things to do BEFORE you move to Panama
- Best place to buy or rent a car, and MUCH more.
NO ONE knows more about Panama than we do!
You’ll be able to learn in 6 days if Panama is right for you and how you can improve your lifestyle with less expense and less stress! We visit a variety of different areas so you can decide which area is best for you. You’ll fly in to Panama City to the Tocumen International Airport. Our driver will meet you at the airport and take you to our preferred hotel in Panama City. Even if you come in several days early, you can take advantage of our special “tour operator” rate for the Panama City hotel. Speaking of walking distance, if you can’t walk 1-2 blocks on unlevel surfaces, go up and down stairs easily, and sit in a bus 1-2 hours, this tour and Panama may NOT be for you. Sorry, but we have no way to make special arrangements if you are not able to get around easily on your own. Panama’s sidewalks are not level so you need to be very careful everywhere you walk.
A $500 per person deposit is required to reserve your spot on the tour. You can pay that ONLINE HERE. The remainder is not due until 30 days before the tour. We will send you a payment link for your final payment.
During the tour you will learn what life is like when you retire in Panama. You’ll get some of the best kept secrets we’ve discovered since moving here. Sign up early because our tours sell out several months in advance. Even though we have a large comfortable 44 passenger bus, we keep the tour size low at 20-30 people maximum so seating will be comfortable and there will be plenty of time for me to answer your questions. After the tour, you will be invited to our private forum where you will get updates about Panama, information about great deals on rentals, and much more. Plus, after the tour we will continue to be readily available to answer your questions about relocating to Panama.
We’re Ready to Show You How to Retire in Panama!
TOUR PRICES: USD $2300 per person (private room) or $3800 for two people staying in the same room. We only require a $500 per person deposit to reserve your spot. If you need to cancel, just let us know at least 30 days before the tour for a full refund.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
OR CALL 972-496-4500
Panama Relocation Tours ™
We suggest that you arrive one to two days before the tour begins to spend some time exploring Panama City. Our friendly bi-lingual driver will pick you up at Tocumen International Airport and take you to the hotel where we stay in Panama City. Once you’ve put down your deposit for the tour and provide us with your international arrival date, we can set up the hotel reservations you’ll need at our preferred hotel in Panama City before the tour starts. We book the room for you so you can get our discounted rate of $84/night (plus 10% tax) including breakfast and wifi. You pay for the room when you get there. From the minute the tour begins until it ends, ALL expenses (hotel, meals and ground transportation) will be included during the tour dates.
You’re required to arrive at least one day before the tour starts but you may want to arrive several days before the tour begins to do some exploring on your own! The tour does not spend much time in Panama City because we have never had a tour guest who was interested in living there. So if you are interested in Panama City you will need to arrive in Panama two days before the regular tour. On Friday before the Panama Relocation Tour starts, there is an OPTIONAL Panama City Tour with a bi-lingual driver who will to take you to various neighborhoods or tourist attractions, including the Panama Canal.
- VIP pick-up at Tocumen International Airport (included).
- Spend the night in Panama City. Go exploring! We have arranged for optional city tours with bi-lingual drivers.
- OPTIONAL PANAMA CITY TOUR (on Friday before the Panama Relocation Tour starts):
- Panama City Tour with bi-lingual guide – Casco Viejo (aka Casco Antiguo) Panama City’s oldest neighborhood and up-and-coming Bohemian burrough, which hosts fine dining restaurants, boutique hotels, a Cuban salsa salon (lessons available) and a microbrewery!
Note – the tour itinerary is subject to change depending on schedules
Day 1 – Saturday – Official Tour Begins @ 8:30 am
- Group meets in conference room to discuss tour agenda (have breakfast before you go to the meeting)
- Meet with an attorney to discuss the various visa requirements that lead to residency, and their many benefits (discounts for retirees).
- Drive over the Panama Canal
- Visit house and/or condo in the Coronado/Gorgona area
- Discuss housing & rental options and pros and cons of living in the Coronado area
- In Coronado, see grocery stores, pharmacy and other shopping opportunities
- Cocktail party before dinner
- Spend the night at a Coronado beach resort
Day 2 – Sunday Tour begins at 9:00 am
- Breakfast at the Beach Resort
- Travel to the Azuero Pensinula to see Chitre and/or Las Tablas
- Explore affordable living in Chitre and/or Las Tablas in the Azuero Pensinula
- Lunch with Expats who live in the Azuero Pensinula
- Dine and spend the night Santiago or Chitre and meet with expats who live there
Day 3 – Monday Tour begins at 9:00 am
- Breakfast in Chitre or Santiago
- We make our way from the hotel towards the western province of Chiriqui.
- We pass through the indigenous Ngäbe-Buglé reservation.
- Lunch in Boca Chica or Las Lajas or David
- Discuss housing options in Boca Chica, Las Lajas and David
- In David see shopping opportunities at Conway (like Target), etc
- Determine if you should ship your things to Panama or buy new
- Discuss housing options, pros & cons of living in the David area
- Head to Boquete for dinner with expats
- Meet many expats at Tuesday Market and buy locally grown coffee
- See a $695 per month fully furnished rental, and
- See a rental in a gated community in Boquete
- Lunch at Panama restaurant and meet with people who live in Boquete
- Visit pharmacies, farmer’s market, department store, grocery stores, etc
- We will help you set up an offshore bank account after lunch
- Discuss pros and cons of living in the Boquete area.
- Dinner at an expat owned restaurant in Boquete where you will meet others who relocated to Boquete
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Tour starts at 9 am
- Visit Volcan and Bambito
- See an affordable rental in Volcan
- Meet expats who live in the Volcan area during lunch
- Discuss housing options and pros and cons of living in the Volcan areas
- Visit PriceSmart (like Costco) on far western side of David.
- Answer questions before the official tour ends.
- Dinner with expats in Boquete
DAY 6 – Thursday – OPTIONAL Day Trip starts at 9 am ( additional fee of $20 per person)
- Official Panama Relocation Tour ends in the morning after Q & A time at 9am
- Optional Day Trip…. Travel to Puerto Armuelles, an affordable beach town near Costa Rica
- See rentals in Puerto Armuelles and discuss the pros and cons of living there
- Lunch at the beach and meet expats who live in Puerto Armuelles
- Discuss any further questions you have about relocating to Panama
- If you attend the Puerto Armuelles Day Trip, we get back to Boquete about 5pm. (You will need to spend the night in Boquete at your own expense)
NOTE: The 6-day, 5-night tour ends IN Boquete. This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE* tour. The low fee of $2300 per person or $3800 per couple staying in the same room, includes all ground transportation, all meals, all hotels during the tour, transportation from Boquete to David PLUS the opportunity to learn what life would “really” be like living in Panama – in the city, on the beach, or in the mountains. You can sit back, relax and enjoy the scenery without the hassles of renting a car and driving in a foreign country.
You’ll also get my tips and tricks for how to reduce costs while in Panama. These are things I’ve learned first-hand since I moved here. You’ll have access to all the connections I’ve made: honest attorneys, English speaking doctors, low cost rental and property listings, and a private forum on the website to swap information with the friends you’ll make on the tour–this alone is worth the price of the trip!
Click on the BLUE BOOK TOUR button below to reserve your spot. A $500 deposit per person is required at the time you book; the remainder is due 30 days before the tour.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: EMAIL: info@PanamaRelocationTours.com OR CALL 972-496-4500
Included: We will make arrangements for our driver to pick you up when you arrive at Tocumen International Airport and take you the hotel where we stay in Panama City. Once you’ve put down your deposit for the tour and provide us with your international arrival date, we can set up the hotel reservations you’ll need at our preferred hotel in Panama City before the tour starts. We book the room for you so you can get our discounted rate of $84/night (plus 10% tax) including breakfast and wifi. You pay for the room when you get there. Included during the tour is all lodging, tour as outlined on the itinerary, all ground transportation, 3 meals a day (1 entree), local driver fluent in English and Spanish plus your Expat Tour Guide PLUS all the information you need to relocate to Panama Plus meeting expats throughout the country. We also pay for transportation from our hotel in Boquete to David for your flight.
*Not Included: International airfare, alcoholic beverages, excess baggage charges, hotel room upgrades, extras in hotels (laundry, telephone calls, room service). Pre or Post tour planning, pre or post tour hotel reservations, car rental, house rentals, vacation planning, additional transportation. In-country flight from David or Bocas del Toro back to Panama City is not included.
Refunds: Full refunds will only be issued if you cancel 30 days prior to the tour the first time you register for a tour. No other refunds will be issued after 30 days. Just like cruise ships, we have limited spots and will not be able to issue a refund. All hotel rooms and most meals are booked and paid for prior to the tour. We can’t get a refund if there is a cancellation, so we will not be able to give you one. Pick your dates wisely.
Cancellations: We realize that things happen and you may need to cancel your tour. You can move your deposit to a different tour if you let us know 30 days in advance or we can issue a refund. Once it is 30 days prior to your tour, no refunds will be issued. If you cancel two times then want to sign up again, you will be required to pay the FULL FARE in advance and you will not get a refund if you cancel again regardless of how far out you give us notice. We spend hundreds of hours planning each tour. When there is a cancellation, it adds extra time and effort for our team.
Move Tour Date: If you need to move to a different tour date, there is no charge if you let us know 30 days before your tour. You are allowed a date change one time.
Baggage Restrictions: You will be STRICTLY limited to one carry on bag and one small personal bag per person . This will also make it much faster and easier for you to get through immigration and customs coming in to Panama and back to your home country. There will be laundry facilities at many of the places we will be staying and the hotel in Boquete will do your laundry for you for a small fee. YOU will be responsible for getting your luggage on and off the bus and carrying it in to hotels. Pack light!
Special Requirements: All tour guests will be required to sign a Tour Release/Non-compete agreement.