It’s common for foreigners to move 2-3 times the first couple of years after they move to Panama. It takes time to find just the right balance of affordability, amenities, and social activities so you feel comfortable.
Lori and Frank recently moved from their cute single-family house in San Carlos town to a condo complex in San Carlos. San Carlos is about 30 minutes west of Coronado or a two-hour drive west of Panama City.
Watch this video to learn where they moved to and why. During the video, they share valuable information about shopping, healthcare, and more. Enjoy the video:
There are so many great places to live in Panama. There’s a perfect place to fit any budget. It’s important to consider the amenities nearby, where is the closest hospital, and what social activities are available.
Lori and Frank had a hassle-free move to Panama, including bringing their dogs, with the help of the Online Complete Panama Relocation Guide. It has all the information you need for a smooth move to Panama, plus it includes our ongoing support.
These are just a few things you’ll learn in the Online Guide:
* Why Panama is the ideal place to relocate to, especially for retirees
* Exclusive immigration attorney contacts with special pricing
* The best places to live in Panama – based on your lifestyle preference
* Get our trusted property manager and real estate agent contacts throughout Panama
* How to Get Your Pets to Panama – the most affordable way with the least stress
* How to save 40-50% on health insurance in Panama
* Tips for finding a rental property in Panama & what to watch out for
* Buying real estate in Panama and how to get financing
* How to buy a car in Panama & how to use public transportation
* How to get mail in Panama, including Amazon orders
* International mover contacts for household goods and cars
* The best cell phone company to use in Panama and essential apps for expats
* How to get a Panama driver’s license
* Plus so much more
Come see how you can LIVE BETTER for LESS in Panama!